HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR POP BAG
Each Pop Bag is handmade with fine quality leather materials. Any small imperfections are characteristics that make it unique. Your Pop Bag requires regular care and maintenance to keep it in beautiful condition. Some helpful tips:
- In order to prolong its beauty, we recommend shielding your Pop Bag from heat and moisture and—to avoid discoloration and fading—avoiding lengthy exposure to intense light, both artificial and natural.
- Exposure to water, oil or cosmetics can stain the material. In the event of direct contact with water, pat dry excess water and let your Pop Bag air dry.
- Caution: continuous rubbing against fabrics or leathers, especially nubuck leather, may cause color fading or transfer. We recommend keeping your Pop Bag away from contact with other materials, especially colored ones.
- Wipe the bag as necessary, but only with a soft, clean, chemical-free cloth or a soft brush.
- We recommend storing the bag in a dry place when not in use.
Ready to design your own Pop Bag and make an iconic statement?
Create your own unique style and become a fashionista designer. Just click below.DESIGN YOUR OWN